Ship and Dock Protection Pneumatic Fenders
|FOB Price:||US $1,360 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,360/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XC20170614002
- Shape: Cylindrical
- Size: 2.5*5.5m
- Raw Material: Natural Rubber: Diameter Range: According to Request
- Marine Parts: Hinge
- Trademark: Qingdao XinCheng
- Specification: ISO 17357 CCS ISO9001 2000
- HS Code: 4016999000
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Structure: Floating
- Color: Black: Name: Rubber Fender
- Payment: T/T L/C: Certificate: CCS CCC ISO9001, 2000
- Usage: Ship Closed Dock
- Transport Package: Deflated Packing
- Origin: Qingdao
Advantage and application:
Compared with traditional bumper-style rubber fender, it has the following features, absorbing greater impact, less reverse impact on the ships, easy installation, more elasticity, not being bent out of shape under pressure, less weigh and practical and economical. So pneumatic fender has widespread application on oil tankers, container vessels, luxury yachts, ocean platforms, larges shipyards, military ports and larger underwater foundations of bridges, etc.
1. Installed in the terminal and dock, used the ship shore and landing.
2. Installed in the ship board, used the ship close to ship.
3. Can as float rod on the sea.
4. Can used carry goods on the sea
5. Used airproof pipe
1. Small-scale Diameter: Less than 1meter; Length: Less than 1.5meter
2. Medium Diameter: More than 1meter, Less than2meter; Length: More than 1.5meter, Less than 4 meter.
3. Large-scale Diameter: More than 2.5 meter; Length: Length basis customers' requirement
Since we own a professional technicians team, so the most advantage is that we can suggest you the most suitable quantity of airbags needed according to the actual condition of the ships and structures, which can avoid wasting the labor, cost and time. Our mission is provide world class goods to customer, so we guarantees high standards and performances of all products. Customer requirements are strictly followed during all production phases.
Storage of pneumatic rubber fender
1. When not using for a long time wash the fender surface, dry up and fill in sufficient right of compressed air to lay in a cool dry and well-ventilated place
2. The storage place of pneumatic rubber fender should be far away form heat source
3. Try to keep fender away from acid alkali grease and organic solvents.
|This marine ship fender catalog|
|D*L||Initial pressure(Po) is 0.05Mpa||Test pressure||Initial pressure(Po) is 0.08Mpa||Test pressure|
|Note: The weight of the ball by ball weight (without jacket), the weight of error of ± 10%; reaction force error of ± 10%|