Heavy Ship or Tug Lifting Ship Inflatable Airbag
|FOB Unit Price:||US $300 US $1,980|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Recommended Products
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: XC20160711001
- Application: Salvaging, Ship Launching And Ashoring, Cargo Carrying
- Main Using: Ship Launching Way: Diameter Range: 0.8m~2.0m
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Usage: Ship Landing and Launching Way
- Transport Package: Container or Woven Bag
- Origin: Qingdao
- Standard: CB/T3837
- Color: Black: Name: Rubber Airbag
- Brand Name: Xincheng: Certificate: CCS CCC ISO9001, 2000
- Marine Parts: Hinge
- Trademark: XinCheng
- Specification: GB/T3837 ISO9001 2000 CCS
- HS Code: 40169500
Standard specifications of xincheng Ship Launching Airbags
Diameter (D): From 0.8m to 2.0m.
Effective Length (EL): From 6m to 18m.
Total Length (TL): From 7m to 19.5m
The above specification only is our standard specification arrange. Other specification of ship launching airbags also available upon clients' request.
1. Shipwreck salvage.
2. Floating bridge and dock construction.
3. Rescue and remove of wrecked ship.
4. Can be used as pontoons for supporting docks and other floating structure.
We are a manufacture of airbag, the raw material also manufactured by ourselves, the best quality at the reasonable price. In addition, We promise that the product can be returned due to quality problem within one year; And we provide maintenance technology for free and the required raw material.
Since we own a professional technicians team, so the most advantage is that we can suggest you the most suitable quantity of airbags needed according to the actual condition of the ships and structures, which can avoid wasting the labor, cost and time. Our mission is provide world class goods to customer, so we guarantees high standards and performances of all products. Customer requirements are strictly followed during all production phases.
Surface area /Volume of an airbag (Theoretical value)