Diameter From 0.5-2.5m Pneumatic Rubber Airbag
|FOB Price:||US $230-4,999 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 Pieces||US $230-4,999/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Nude Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XC20141258875
- Service Life: 10-20years
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Usage: Ship Launching, Protection, Used for Ship Launching or Landing, Ship Docking
- Color: Black
- HS Code: 401694
- Certificate: CCC CCS ISO9001: 2000
- Type: Inland and Coastal Boats
- Marine Parts: Airbag
- Certification: ISO9001, CCS, CCC
- Trademark: xincheng
Standard specifications of xincheng Ship Launching Airbags Diameter (D): From 0.8m to 2.0m. Effective Length (EL): From 6m to 18m. Total Length (TL): From 7m to 19.5mThe above specification only is our standard specification arrange. Other specification of ship launching airbags also available upon clients' request.
1. Shipwreck salvage
2. Floating bridge and dock construction
3. Rescue and remove of wrecked ship
4. Can be used as pontoons for supporting docks and other floating structure
Our mission is to supply completely one-stop service to our customers
Ship launching aie bag technology is used for vessel launch at shipyards. This technology is less-cost and more flexible than the traditional fixed track slipway. It can also be used for hoisting and transporting heavy goods.
6. Xincheng airbag ship landing process
1. Fasten the ship with guy rope or cable attached firmly with the winch.
2. Select a reasonable position near the bottom of bow to insert one or more airbags which will act as the fulcrum for winch to move the ship when inflated and lifting the bow. If it is difficult to insert airbags at the bottom of bow, people may insert them from one side to another side. For heavy ship the quantity of bow lifting airbags should be added until they can lift the bow. For V shape bow ship the bow lifting airbags should be insert at the position where they can have bigger contact area with the bottom of ship. Also, people may place airbags at appropriate positions at low tide and pull the ship upon airbags at high tide, then inflate airbags to lift the ship. Anyway people should make the ship landing plan according to his practical situation.
3. After the bow lifted, start the winch to pull ship towards lands and insert more airbags to the space between ship bottom and land until the full ship is pull upon the slipway.
4. Charge airbags further to lift ship bottom higher, then insert the wooden stands and withdraw airbags.
]>13. Reclaim all the airbags.