Floating Inflatable Marine Air Bag
|FOB Price:||US $260-4,999 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $260-4,999/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: XC20141522562356
- Diameter (D): From 0.8m to 2.0
- Total Length (Tl): From 7m to 19.5m
- Material: Rubber
- Engine: Outboard
- Usage: Ship Launching, Ship Docking
- HS Code: 890520000
- Name: Floating Jetty Airbag
- Effective Length (EL): From 6m to 18m.
- Type: Inland and Coastal Boats
- Marine Parts: Airbag
- Engine Type: Outboard
- Trademark: xincheng
The structure of gas filling rubber airbag. It can consists of bag body and ironend component. The bag body is manufactured by vulcanizing preliminary shaped airbag made of base rubber and reinforced fiber material. The material of the ironend component is metal and it is connected to the bag body firmly With 25 research and engineering facilities worldwide. We place strong emphasis on developing innovative technology that adds value for our customers.
1. High wear resistance which is 3-5 times of natural rubber.
2. Excellent oil resistance which is 4 times of NBR.
3. High mechanical strength. Its tensile intension and tear strength and burden capability are several times
Of commom rubbers.
4. Excellent tolerance of acid, alkali, low temperance and organic solvent.
5. High metal-bonding performance.
6. Wide hardness range from Shore A100adjustable.
7. Light - weghted easy fixing and using
8. Specicous. Easy make multi-color products
9. Higher strengh and excellent resistance to aging
1. Hoisting and moving airbags: They can be widely used for moving various large prefabricated reinforced-concrete products (such as caisson, box culvert, and bridge), oil drilling equipment and integrated building, etc.
2. Floating and filling airbags: The corresponding buoyancy can be offered on the clients' request for wreck salvage and underwater installation operation. Filling and floating gasbags can be flexibly used in the projects of wreck salvage, pontoon bridge installation, dock building, underwater transmission pipeline installation, etc. In many ways.
3. Ship landing and launching airbag: It is widely used for landing and launching the large-size, medium-size and small size ships, with the advantages of labor-saving, time-saving and capital-saving.
4. Mandrel airbag: It can substitute the wooden or steel mandrel used for pouring the hollow of large reinforced concrete structure.
5. Container airbag: It can be used as the gas or liquid storage and transport container.
Since we own a professional technicians team, so the most advantage is that we can suggest you the most suitable quantity of airbags needed according to the actual condition of the ships and structures, which can avoid wasting the labor, cost and time.
Airbag Diameter D
|Bearing Capacity Each Meter of Airbag(kn/m)|
|Medium Pressure Airbag||0.3||0.340||0.408||80||96||112||128|
|High Pressure Airbag||0.6||0.334||0.401||157||189||220||252|
Ultra High Pressure Airbag
Ultra High Pressure Airbag