Ship Launching Rubber Airbags for Vessel
|FOB Price:||US $260 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $260/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Name: Ship Launching Rubber Airbags for Vessel
- Effective Length (EL): From 6m to 18m.
- Type: Inland and Coastal Boats
- Marine Parts: Airbag
- Engine Type: Outboard
- HS Code: 890520000
- Diameter (D): From 0.8m to 2.0
- Total Length (Tl): From 7m to 19.5m
- Material: Rubber
- Engine: Outboard
- Usage: Ship Launching
1. Small-scale Diameter: Less than 1 meter; Length: Less than 1.5meter
2. Medium Diameter: More than 1meter, Less than2meter; Length: More than 1.5 meter, Less than 4 meter.
3. Large-scale Diameter: More than 2.5 meter; Length: Length basis customers' requirement
Ship launching rubber airbags for vessel
Pneumatic Airbag Pass CCS
ISO 9001-2008 CCS SGS
1. High wear resistance which is 3-5 times of natural rubber.
2. Excellent oil resistance which is 4 times of NBR.
3. High mechanical strength. Its tensile intension and tear strength and burden capability are several times
Of commom rubbers.
4. Excellent tolerance of acid, alkali, low temperance and organic solvent.
5. High metal-bonding performance.
6. Wide hardness range from Shore A100adjustable.
7. Light - weghted easy fixing and using
8. Specicous. Easy make multi-color products
9. Higher strengh and excellent resistance to aging.
Since we own a professional technicians team, so the most advantage is that we can suggest you the most suitable quantity of airbags needed according to the actual condition of the ships and structures, which can avoid wasting the labor, cost and time. Our mission is provide world class goods to customer, so we guarantees high standards and performances of all products. Customer requirements are strictly followed during all production phases.
|ship launching rubber airbags for vessel catalog|
|D*L||Initial pressure(Po) is 0.05Mpa||Test pressure||Initial pressure(Po) is 0.08Mpa||Test pressure|
|Note: The weight of the ball by ball weight (without jacket), the weight of error of ± 10%; reaction force error of ± 10%|