Natural Rubber Airbag as Ship Launching Tool
|FOB Price:||US $230-4,999 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 Pieces||US $230-4,999/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Container or According to Our Customer Require|
- Model NO.: XC20150506005
- Customized: Customized
- Payment: T/T L/C
- Color: Black
- Type: Marine Parts
- Marine Parts: out Board
- Engine Type: Marine Airabg
- Trademark: XinCheng
- Origin: Qingdao
- Application: Salvaging, Ship Launching And Ashoring, Cargo Carrying
- Condition: New
- Size: According to Customer Require
- Passed: CCC CCS ISO9001: 2008 SGS
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Engine: Pneumatic
- Usage: Ship Launching or Landing
- Specification: CCC CCS ISO9001: 2000
- HS Code: 401695
1. Rubber airbag design scientific and reasonable application rubber airbag, prefabricated or site pouring out of the finished product, all can satisfy slabs component design requirements, and rubber airbag simple operation, save work, save time, save material.
2. Rubber airbag has good ageing resistance performance, service life long features rubber airbag using synthetic rubber, natural rubber and fibre strengthen layer is made after sulfide. Has very good resistance to bilge strength and elastic, flexibility, rubber airbag can satisfy various working conditions in the construction use.
3. Rubber airbag applicable temperature in - 10 Degrees Celsius~ widely + 90 Degrees Celsius, within the scope of the rubber airbag material won't change.
4. Rubber airbag for Bridges, building site construction lightened provides necessary conditions prestressed concrete hollow slab of concrete component, because use rubber airbag, its weight than the prestressed solid component light above 20%, so reducing the weight of the upper structure of building, can make the pile foundation shorten, span increases, safe and convenient onsite construction.
5. Rubber airbag construction technology, simple, safe, health use rubber airbag, only a few simple tools, no special process.
|Marine Ship Rubber Airbag SPECIFICATION|
|WORKING PRESSURE||WORKING HIGHT||GUARANTEED BEARING CAPACITY PER UNIT LENGTH|
| NOTE : THE ABOVE VALLUE IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY . IT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN ACCORDANCE WITH ACTUAL FENDER SYSTEM DESIGN .|
YOU CAN CHOOSE THE REQUIRED OF SHIPS AND BOATS OF ALL SIZES. WE WILL MEET YOUR PROJECTS/SUPPLIED UPON CLIENTS REQUEST .