Marine Fender Used for Ship Close to Dock (XCNO. 09)
|FOB Price:||US $1,980 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,980/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Container or Woven Bag|
- Model NO.: XCNo. 09
- Color: Black
- Diameter Range: According to Request
- Usage: Ship Closed Dock
- Trademark: Qingdao XinCheng
- Origin: Qingdao
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Raw Material: Natural Rubber
- Marine Parts: Hinge
- Certification: CCS CCC ISO9001, 2008
- Specification: CCS ISO9001 2008. SGS
- HS Code: 4016999000
Advantage and application:
Compared with traditional bumper-style rubber fender, it has the following features, absorbing greater impact, less reverse impact on the ships, easy installation, more elasticity, not being bent out of shape under pressure, less weigh and practical and economical. So pneumatic fender has widespread application on oil tankers, container vessels, luxury yachts, ocean platforms, larges shipyards, military ports and larger underwater foundations of bridges, etc.
1. Installed in the terminal and dock, used the ship shore and landing.
2. Installed in the ship board, used the ship close to ship.
3. Can as float rod on the sea.
4. Can used carry goods on the sea
5. Used airproof pipe
1. Small-scale Diameter: Less than 1meter; Length: Less than 1.5meter
2. Medium Diameter: More than 1meter, Less than2meter; Length: More than 1.5meter, Less than 4 meter.
3. Large-scale Diameter: More than 2.5 meter; Length: Length basis customers' requirement
XinCheng relevant departments assure a procurement control on the raw and basic materials.
XinCheng are very focused on the quality of our marine fenders. 100% pneumatic marine fenders should be tested and inspected as per the requirement of ISO 9001. Non conformed products are immediately rejected by Quality Control. The widely usage have been tested under rough condition. Our many satisfied customers are out best reference.
XinCheng welcomes customers to visit the guidance.
|This marine ship fender catalog|
|D*L||Initial pressure(Po) is 0.05Mpa||Test pressure||Initial pressure(Po) is 0.08Mpa||Test pressure|
|Note: The weight of the ball by ball weight (without jacket), the weight of error of ± 10%; reaction force error of ± 10%|